Hi

wewo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,433
Just joined eGO a few days ago, and wanted to say hi. I mostly play on the Kalt server, but I will make an effort to play on the other servers as well. Its been a blast so far, love the teamwork and good attitude on the servers. I need to get on vent and say hi there as well. Have fun!
 
Hey, welcome to eGO yea:P Hope to see you on flash or donner soon :)
 
Welcome Wewo...now go shoot someone else with that dang panzershrek :)
 
welcome to the DOD:S Div! The game which has the best theme song!
Drop by Ava! Make sure you avoid my Allied Special Nades when you're approaching mid :D
Remember to be active in forums :D
 
Ava = Avalanche? If so I will get in there on occasion and on Donner, flash less likely. Like I told you diomed, I will keep Pshreking till I get the darn achievement, I already have bazooka, just need the Pshrek and the 1000 total. So stay out of my sewers!
 
lol , you can see me in Flash,Kalt and Ava (Avalanche). I got a tip for you,never aim high for rockets,only aim it high for long targets.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top