Banes Spray shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless its art... wrong forum.
If he wants it only to be avaliable for DoD divison members, fair enough, he can state that, but its sole catergory is art, so yes, its the wrong forum.
 
Btw Bane, i know you dont see much quality change, but you can use TGA files instead of BMP, they are higher quality.


yes you may be able to. but you have much higher chance of it working if it is .bmp

so i always go bmp
 
No there isnt, theres a way to do it. The same chance both ways, if your using TGA, you have to remember that you need to turn off RLE Compression, ive never had a problem.
 
If you have a problem with the location of this post - you and me will be meeting in the dark alley of my choosing

Since Bane think's he's good enough to be president (note the SMALL P) I guess I have to step up and defend the little twerp.

Bane's sprays rock - get over it
:sneaky2:
 
If you have a problem with the location of this post - you and me will be meeting in the dark alley of my choosing

Since Bane think's he's good enough to be president (note the SMALL P) I guess I have to step up and defend the little twerp.

Bane's sprays rock - get over it
:sneaky2:

:crying: pwned
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top