Different Events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLETUS

Poster
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
214
Hi, XavierU here. I play CS:S Division all the time. And if your like me you are starting to think some of the events are getting old. Well I have a question for all people. If your like me leave some requests about possible events that i could share with CS:S advisors. We could replace like some of small events could alternate from week to week. These events like One Hit Wonder, Wendesday Night Fight, and Jailbreak hour. So events couldbe maybe upgraded like Jailbreak Hour could be rarer and like every event for it could be a new map or a upgrade of one. I challenge you to come up with some unique events to ask advisors for.


Your Favorite Warden,
XavierU


P.S..... When does darkness v2 come out and is it true theres a failjail v6? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top