got a question for all

Havok-NoC

Rookie
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
66
im wondering if its possible to make your crosshair black like in the old days and if thats considered hacking ? if not does any 1 know how this would be done ? if it is hacking i dont wanna know lol and will use my usual colour
 
If it's a console command or not a downloaded thing like hacks, it's fine.

I think it's something like cl_crosshaircolor (something)
 
You can change your cross hair color by using the command cl_crosshaircolor in console.

Unfortunately, you can not change it to black using this command. cl_crosshaircolor 0 = green, 1 = red, 2 = blue, 3 = yellow, and 4 = skyblue.

I'm not sure if there is a way to change it to black, but it's not with the cl_crosshaircolor command.
 
it wouldnt really consider as hacking, sort of speak. I think it is possible, but you have to have it as a file saved in your cstrike folder
 
yep there are many things you can do with the console, i just don't know all the commands =/
 
The only way to change it to black is to download a file so that you can set the color properly. I am pretty sure you can find it on fpsbanana. I would liken this to playing with different skins; not really hacking that is against the rules just a personal preference thing.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprites/923
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top