Don't let this happen to YOU

batlbot

Active Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
250
I'm sure I am not the first to have this happen, but it sure is humilliating...
Headball death
s-0hgpaEOATaR5HYRKzF3Q
 
that doesn't mean you got hit by the ball, it means you were killed by the bat.
 
that doesn't mean you got hit by the ball, it means you were killed by the bat.

That may be true as well, but it was definitely the ball. 2Fort and he was on the other side, I saw it just as... uhhh... my finger slipped off of my mouse... yeh, that was it :facewall:
 
I've killed people with baseballs on two, maybe three occasions.

P.S. Baseballs to the head = insta-crit if you guys didn't know.
 
Baseball to the head is lame. I'm like, "Hey, scoot, my glove is down here. Not on my head!"
 
Ball to face kill ftl :(

Btw I was the giddiest person when I found you can reflect a ball!
 
I had a scout miss me by a mile with the ball when I only had like 10 hp left and he ran at me and killed me with the bat and that symbol appeared for me too, I know it wasn't the ball.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top