Major Mayhem 10/07/09

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945

Thanks to Mental Buga for hosting the event!

Thanks to everyone that showed up and we hope you all had fun!

Post up any screenies you have for the rest of us to enjoy!


pl_goldrush0000.jpg


pl_goldrush0003.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40011.jpg

​
 
Aha thats definitely me on the top left corner in the last pic.
 
Big thanks to all of you that came :)

Ok I sorted through some shots:)

dwx9nk.jpg


2l8gsqw.jpg


207kms8.jpg


15hii3k.jpg


9r7o03.jpg




it was a lot of fun
dont forget to upload your screen shots :)

see you next time peeps !!​
 
Great event as usually and good to see that lumberjack has evolved into something better!
 
Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays?
 
That was too fun I wish I could have stayed longer but it was 9pm and a school day for me.
 
Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays?

Yup, join and check the calendar in the edgegamers TF2 steam group for up-coming events (we also send out reminders from there).

You can also find them in the calendar on the forums on the left-hand side.

Hope to see you there every Tuesday!
 
Yeah I was extremely pleased on the revamp for The Lumberjack Match , it took a lot of thought as to how we could improve it, but I think we hit it , it went very well ...we will be doing this one again :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top