I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Oct 6, 2009 #1 Thanks to Mental Buga for hosting the event! Thanks to everyone that showed up and we hope you all had fun! Post up any screenies you have for the rest of us to enjoy!
Thanks to Mental Buga for hosting the event! Thanks to everyone that showed up and we hope you all had fun! Post up any screenies you have for the rest of us to enjoy!
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Oct 6, 2009 #2 Aha thats definitely me on the top left corner in the last pic.
M Mental Buga Thread Thumper Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 1,098 Oct 6, 2009 #4 Big thanks to all of you that came Ok I sorted through some shots it was a lot of fun dont forget to upload your screen shots see you next time peeps !!
Big thanks to all of you that came Ok I sorted through some shots it was a lot of fun dont forget to upload your screen shots see you next time peeps !!
H Hodgepodge Poster Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 219 Oct 6, 2009 #5 Great event as usually and good to see that lumberjack has evolved into something better!
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Oct 6, 2009 #6 Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays?
Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays?
N nightcall Poster Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 126 Oct 7, 2009 #7 That was too fun I wish I could have stayed longer but it was 9pm and a school day for me.
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Oct 7, 2009 #8 DUCE said: Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays? Click to expand... Yup, join and check the calendar in the edgegamers TF2 steam group for up-coming events (we also send out reminders from there). You can also find them in the calendar on the forums on the left-hand side. Hope to see you there every Tuesday!
DUCE said: Thanks again, Mental! It was fun to unwind and just goof around. Do you guys usually do this every tuesdays? Click to expand... Yup, join and check the calendar in the edgegamers TF2 steam group for up-coming events (we also send out reminders from there). You can also find them in the calendar on the forums on the left-hand side. Hope to see you there every Tuesday!
T Toxxin Thread Junky Joined May 19, 2009 Messages 949 Oct 7, 2009 #9 That was some fun last night! hope to do it again.
P Poison STANG!! Poster Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 237 Oct 7, 2009 #10 Twas' a lot of fun, I'll definitley go next time!
S shrimp Thread Thumper Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 1,063 Oct 7, 2009 #11 I had a great time! Thank you !
M Mental Buga Thread Thumper Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 1,098 Oct 8, 2009 #13 Yeah I was extremely pleased on the revamp for The Lumberjack Match , it took a lot of thought as to how we could improve it, but I think we hit it , it went very well ...we will be doing this one again
Yeah I was extremely pleased on the revamp for The Lumberjack Match , it took a lot of thought as to how we could improve it, but I think we hit it , it went very well ...we will be doing this one again