Having those off days

Jarrod_38

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
1,178
Who else besides me hates having those off days? I know I do. Just for example today I had no luck at all today getting that many kills while the past few days I've been rocking all day long. :facewall:
 
Everyone has those days. Just don't try to remember those days. The key to me playing well is being extremely calm and intune with what's going on in the game. Yeah it might sound a little weird that I use Buddhism when playing cs but it works for me.
 
i hate em to, but you learn to get over them once they are happening EVERYDAY!!!!!!! lol
 
I dont have them cuz i super AMAZING!!!! hehe jk's but there no better cure than a good old can of Red Bull yo get you alert (hyper) xD
 
I've been having days where I just just spray the heck out of an AK47 and get a headshot :P
 
Everyone has em.

Just means you'll have an awesome day sometime soon!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top