Highschool!

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Wow, the map you guys call Highschool. It is that addictive and much more fun then some other custom made maps I've seen around on counter-strike. So if you are addicted as I am to highschool ( the map ) then you should see me on the much more. The corners and on that place freak me out, you go around a corner and BAM a CT or a T.
 
yup i started playing it too but not many people always on so i always try to get it going =) it good for M4/AK and scouters to, all guns tbh so come join hehe, hope to see you around on it etek =)
 
I've been playing a long time and office use to be my favorite (still a close 2nd) but U R right it is the best map our there. Easy enough for the t's to take either site when they work togeher and 3 directions to each bombsite. With tight corners, flashes, quick defuse and a little luck, 1 ct vs 5 t's has a chance!
 
1 v 5 is nothing. How do I do it?
1. Flash
2. Run in
3. Pick a wire
4. Win (Either you die, they die, or you both die)
 
Or a para, right old man? ;)
Highschool is pretty much the only FBG i play
 
Highschool is great!
I just don't join the server because it reminds me of school.
 
Highschool is one of the best custom maps I've seen in a long time. It's fun, and it never gets old. I sorta wish professional map designers would revamp it so it would be like a normal map you get with the game like de_dust2 or cs_office. Except, well you get the idea, de_highschool.
 
Last edited:
Highschool is epic win.

Rushing T stairs on either side ftw?
 
Highschool is the map that got me back into CS:S and into the eGO community. You'll find me there almost on a daily basis but I'm starting to have fun with Italy as well. I hope that we can get the server completely full on a more consistent basis.

I <3 playing with you all there!
 
Highschool is great!
I just don't join the server because it reminds me of school.

lol, I join the server because it reminds me of school.


When you've had an extremely boring day at highschool, there's nothing like coming home and playing highschool.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top