I play whichever has less people or on the losing team if they are failing terrible but when on T i like to play elite crew because they blind in better with the bushes
fav wep on ct is probably deag or para and on T its the ak
I like ct but dont mind which team i go on =) For ct i go as the 2nd one (forgot name) beacause it has cammo head/ for T i go the white dude (think he is the 3rd one) because he is quite cammo on dedust servers because everythingis so bright and he also cammo on other maps =) at the moment i play with Scout/Deagle on all teams but occasionally go glock and USP =)
I join the team whichever has less players, and if teams are even, I go... Meh, I go with my mood. As characters I take the first dude or Leet on Terrorists, and I dont really care on CTs.
I click on auto assign to even out any uneven teams.As for T i want AK kills and CT Five-Seven kills
P.S Hand of Fate why havent you been in-game lately?
As CT i choose SAS cuz i got an awesome skin for him.
T: Artic avengers. ( got a cool skin for him too he has a black coat now )
Now if i could add a class to ct i would a JTF2 The Canadian special forces team. It is the Elite of the Elite. Blows the Seals and stuff liek that out of the water.
EDIT: Oh yea. Weps
T: ak, scout, Nife (you know jail lol)
CT: m4, scout or awp if on jail.