Im back!

Silentsushix

Active Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
251
After a LONG LONG LONG time, I have returned!
I miss alot of you.
And most of you have become true friends!
And now i am back to keep the silentsushix legend going :D
And if I dont know who you are, Well. Welcome to Edge Gamers!

I have alot to tell you guys! Most of it wont fit in here but i would like to show u my wife! Yes I got married! This is my wife
kissy.jpg

I am very happy to see how well this clan is going! From just Mike, John, me and only a few others to one of the greatest dod clans!
 
Welcome back. Although I have no clue who you are, I would like to introduce myself.


Seems you have some mad game with the ladies too! Congrats!
 
!!1 I don't know who you are!

But it's always good to have our senior members back!

WELCOME BACK!
 
Back
Top