- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Messages
- 251
After a LONG LONG LONG time, I have returned!
I miss alot of you.
And most of you have become true friends!
And now i am back to keep the silentsushix legend going
And if I dont know who you are, Well. Welcome to Edge Gamers!
I have alot to tell you guys! Most of it wont fit in here but i would like to show u my wife! Yes I got married! This is my wife
I am very happy to see how well this clan is going! From just Mike, John, me and only a few others to one of the greatest dod clans!
I miss alot of you.
And most of you have become true friends!
And now i am back to keep the silentsushix legend going

And if I dont know who you are, Well. Welcome to Edge Gamers!
I have alot to tell you guys! Most of it wont fit in here but i would like to show u my wife! Yes I got married! This is my wife
I am very happy to see how well this clan is going! From just Mike, John, me and only a few others to one of the greatest dod clans!








