"Top 10 FPS's of all time".

The thread title's in quotes because such a thing can't really be determined without bias, one way or another. I DID NOT MAKE THIS LIST.

Here's where I found it, and here's the list:

1. Counter-Strike
2. Battlefield 2
3. Quake 3 Arena
4. Tribes
5. Unreal Tournament 2004
6. Goldeneye 007 (there ya go, Dan.)
7. Quake 2
8. Halo 3
9. Battlefield 1942
10. Team Fortress 2

There you have it, people. Any thoughts?

I stopped reading right there.
 
what I think? if its the top 10 of all time, then TF2 and Halo can get out. Where is medal of honor? oh wait this is multiplayer only, nvm i dont even care now.

-Blue
 
Last edited:
yeah im surprised this list didnt have doom, or wolfenstien but what ever i wasnt the one who created it its a pretty solid list though
 
Well its topped with CS (Its good but not that good) and Halo 3 was just a big let down. List=an equally big let down.
 
why doesn't everyone just post their own list...

1. Golden Eye
2. COD4
3. Doom
4. Unreal Tournament II
5. CS 1.6
6. Halo
7. Half Life II
8. L4D
9. Gears of War
10. TF2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top