Empire: Total War

bLu3-St33L

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
215
Any CSS players who have Empire: Total War, add me on steam : [email protected]

We can all jump on and play some multiplayer or something!

If you dont have it, GET IT, it's amazing.
 
The last game I bought that had the word "Empire" in it sucked...
That was Empire Earth 3...

Tell me what other games are somewhat similar to this one... I might be interested at looking at it, but I've become a FPS addict in the past few years. I used to love RTS games, so I wouldn't mind playing a GOOD/EXCELLENT one every so often.
 
I was thinking about it but then i saw "Strategy" so that killed it for me lol
 
I echo Havok, Medeival Total War 2 is a little more interesting and a little more challenging I think. Either way these games are great E:TW included.
 
Me, personally, I think Empire: Total War is more challenging then Medeival 2: Total War. I like them both, actually, to be more honest, I own and like all of the Total War series, haha.

But if you had to compare Empire: Total War to anything, I would say, the board game Risk, but on computer, and amazing graphics and gameply.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top