Ct Or T?

T Or Ct ON JAIL?

  • Ct

    Points: 19 47.5%
  • T

    Points: 21 52.5%

  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .

CLETUS

Poster
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
214
Hey, im just putting up a quick poll. Ehh i was bored so i was thinking what do you prefer for jail server and why. I prefer T because i like to rebel. PASS IT ON!
 
Um...
Neither.
I go random every time I enter a room. You wimps that pick teams annoy me.
 
Auto-Asign for me which usually gets me onto the team i want... T.. Rebellion FTW!!! (usually i am 1st to die though xD)
 
I prefer going T. Especially on alcatraz lol. Going thru the vent and getting the scout while everyone goes to climb is the best :D Boom Headshot!
 
CT or T , Whatever you pick
You better make sure your guns are sick
 
when I don't feel like being pushed around I go ct, when I want to cause trouble I go T
 

Latest posts

Back
Top