C CLETUS Poster Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 214 Oct 11, 2009 #1 Lol again im making another Poll whats your favorite eGO Server. Mine is Jail.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 11, 2009 #2 Why can't I vote for all of them?
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Oct 11, 2009 #4 I like scrims and events the most =) but like the rest loads too =) btw, what is rob's!!!! i NEVER even been on it =0 can you get me the IP please =)
I like scrims and events the most =) but like the rest loads too =) btw, what is rob's!!!! i NEVER even been on it =0 can you get me the IP please =)
C CLETUS Poster Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 214 Oct 11, 2009 #5 Umm its a small surf server made by RobDog.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 11, 2009 #6 definantly highschool.
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Oct 11, 2009 #10 PM sent to OP regarding thread. Locked.