Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

killjoy.

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
58
So far for the past 3 days, the flash and strand servers have been kinda laggy:(:(:(
 
yea...they have been very stu-stu-stu- stuttery...although that isnt a word
 
dude,
it's just lag.

It'll work itself out eventually.
Try getting a better network card.
 
Well I hate to disagree with you BL4SPH3MY, but I've been there and it is far from fine, once its over about 10 players in the server you get terrible lag spikes every 20-30 seconds.
 
I had no issues yesterday on either server. Lag happens (I should copyright that and put it on a t-shirt...might pay for another server...).
 
Had this happening in Kalt yesterday, but I also had a little higher ping in all eGO servers (and in eGO servers only, euro servers were fine) than normal. But now my ping is normal again, so I suppose it's gone.

Lag happens™
 
Kalt has been extra laggy, it seems to lag spike when people connect and disconnect.
 
i have...............no id...........ea what.............lag..............yo..........u........guys are talking...........about

but in all seriousness, we know the servers lag, and most of the time its the clients (I.E. Players) that lag not the server its self, try cleaning your computer a bit, that might help, and if it is the server lagging, rest assured that we are doing what we can to help get the server running smoothly again
 
dude,
it's just lag.

It'll work itself out eventually.
Try getting a better network card.

I'm running a Gig card on 1.5 Cable connection and I get spikes. It's server side/servers ISP side, not him or any of us. I've had a few regulars/friends mention Ava likes to spike as well.:crying:

:chair:
 
The lag continues....on strand. So many players are experiencing lag that I am certain it is the server. A big lag spike hits and everyone is saying "whoa...lag" I highly doubt everyone's isp or video card jumps at the same time. I have seen way more then the normal amount of players running into walls, etc. This started about Saturday and has maintained to the present time.

Please, look into this quickly as the lag ultimately causes the server to lose players.

Thanks for your efforts.
 
yeah i like it when i try to throw primed grenades around corners....and the lag makes it bounce of the wall and kill me. been happening a lot
 
Maybe a post in the eGO or eG private forums, or a PM in vent to and advisor or council member would be more in line...???

Just a thought.
 
Since my previous thread was closed and my questions there remained un-answered, ill ask here.
Ive never experienced lag on eGO servers until lately, and it seems that goes for everyone else pretty much.
Now if anyone remembers when the servers went down? (Kalt, Flash and Strand) I do believe it was fine before that, but after a while they were put online again, and lag started happening, now im wondering whether we have been placed on temporary servers or something?


- Forgot to mention, i dont receive lag in ANY other server unless its really far away from me like Australia :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top