Skins

JayFlip

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
4,942
I know we allow skins. However, I tried to get a new skin for the bomb, and I couldn't join highschool because the server bomb wasn't consistent with mine, so I had to switch back to default.

Is there anything else that we MUST have consistent? like T/CT skins, or gloves, flashlights, scopes, map props, etc?
 
Maybe the bomb had a different file that was inconsistent to the one for high school. Cause iv had a bomb skin before and it worked fine.
 
I have a bomb skin and hostage skins, both work fine on eGO servers. Probably just a problem with your files. I dont think there is a single character prop that you would normally skin that doesnt work on eGO servers.
 
I am happy to be epidermally challenged.

If it came from steam it's good enough for me.
 
Its probably a file in the skin file.It happens sometimes.The file might be broken or seen as something dissalowed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top