Models not showing up

JChaos

I made one post
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
1
Hey there,

Im having a problem on the Jailbreak server where the models wont show up this isn't happening on any other server. Any help?

On certain maps they dont show up at all on other there are areas where i can see them. I dont think its a problem my end because its not happening anywhere else.

J
 
Try deleting the map from you download folder that you are having a hard time with, and then try to download them again. But some people, I dont know why, but cant see some models. It is alright if you cant see them, but if it is something big like you can see through walls and stuff, then let a dl or advisor know about your current situation
 
One some maps or servers modes dont showing up try delete map and download it again and if that dont work try delete modes and put it again mybe that will work. Wish u a goood luck <3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top