Just another day in DB

Cobalt

Forum Fiend
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
650
2cgk8if.jpg


16jecy.jpg


At the second picture, I was 32 and 1, and buga and LTN still had not gotten their revenges. Ahh sweet dead ringer.
 
Thats not a major claim to fame cobalt, lol

I am really easy to dominate, you might be better off trying to dominate better players :P That way its more of a challenge !!
 
I really wish that my other ss's didnt save as Truevision files, i have a ridiculous screen shot from dbowl. heres one though, its ok.


cp_dustbowl0000.jpg
 
shhhhhhhhh you Kamon.. I am so much easier than you to dominate, you only have to look at my ranking and yours to see how much better you are than me and all that.... considering how much more tf2 you play in a week, than me :p
 
Scoreboards mean nothing. You could camp the same path for hours and get a great kpd. An awesome MVP score on any single round as BLU = true credit to team.
 
nice score bro. are you using dead ringer? how long did it take to get 18 kills 0 deaths?

Not very long, and yes I am using the dead ringer. Not long to get 18-0, but before I joined eGO I was on an XFG dustbowl server with about 15 people ingame, and I went 74-0, over about 12 rounds. Like CandleJack said, it's not the scoreboard really though, because I would just run into the same place with my dead ringer pulled, and if it didn't click, I would backstab people. I would make the same run about 40+ times every round.
 
Dead Ringer is not so bad as a pyro. All you have to do is chase and further burn the flaming invisible man. :)
 
shhhhhhhhh you Kamon.. I am so much easier than you to dominate, you only have to look at my ranking and yours to see how much better you are than me and all that.... considering how much more tf2 you play in a week, than me :p


Oh come now, Buga. I'm only playing with you. :P

BUT, while we're on the topic...
You're in the top 100, I'm on average just above the top 200... and you seem to have around 2 more hours of playtime than me total, according to HLstatsX. :P


AAAAND... I'm a Scoot, while you're always going around either as a medic or with one. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top