Just another day in DB

You can't pull the medic card Kamon. That is no excuse :D You don't need a medic to get kills.
 
...Well, Buga does. :P
:O. Buga's gonna kill you for that.. speaking of buga..
dominatingbugascoreboard.jpg

DominatingBuga-1.jpg


...And since I have no place to put these:
Zerg!
zerg.jpg

djsatan :D
djsatan.jpg

Beta (Hates scouts)
DominatingBeta.jpg

Mediarocker, not a domination but still lol filled :D
MediaRocker.jpg

..and some random person who got telefrag-dominated.
Tele-fragdomination.jpg
 
Haha I was in that game where you were dominating buga, I was like 9-0 I think :)
 
Now come into BM and see how well you do in there =P
Also, if you can dominate me in BM, I'll even throw in some casino cash for you =P
 
Now come into BM and see how well you do in there =P
Also, if you can dominate me in BM, I'll even throw in some casino cash for you =P

The fact that BM is the worst map ever kind of ruins my chance of ever going in there.
 
Dead Ringer is not so bad as a pyro. All you have to do is chase and further burn the flaming invisible man. :)

That's more than likely because your chasing somebody who can't use the dead ringer correctly.

Wait... Can someone explain this to me? How can effective use of Dead Ringer cause this not to work?
I do it as Pyro all the time, sometimes you have to finish them off with the shotty if they are straight line running away, but still...
 
Wait... Can someone explain this to me? How can effective use of Dead Ringer cause this not to work?
I do it as Pyro all the time, sometimes you have to finish them off with the shotty if they are straight line running away, but still...

What a lot of people do is simply take contact with the flamethrower is in contact with the dead ringer out. They cloak, but they remain on fire. The trick is to get out of the flamethrower's range after contact and THEN use the dead ringer, which will douse your flame and cloak you... and then run for the hills. :P
 
Very nice man, I can get a better score but wow I die so much! LOL
 
:O
BUGA! slay him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we are going to have to pass :)

what r u talkin about Blackmesa is fun. Jeez...

BLackmesa is the best map EVER

Going to have to disagree, after playing it for about 10 hours, it is really a dull, repitive, and overall boring map.

I am gonna wash his mouth out with soap.. cobalt.. how could you !:confused1:

Sorry that I don't conform :P

...Then slay him?

Haha nah
 

Latest posts

Back
Top