You can't pull the medic card Kamon. That is no excuseYou don't need a medic to get kills.

:O. Buga's gonna kill you for that.. speaking of buga.....Well, Buga does.![]()


Now come into BM and see how well you do in there =P
Also, if you can dominate me in BM, I'll even throw in some casino cash for you =P
Dead Ringer is not so bad as a pyro. All you have to do is chase and further burn the flaming invisible man.![]()
That's more than likely because your chasing somebody who can't use the dead ringer correctly.
:Othe fact that bm is the worst map ever kind of ruins my chance of ever going in there.
The fact that BM is the worst map ever kind of ruins my chance of ever going in there.
Wait... Can someone explain this to me? How can effective use of Dead Ringer cause this not to work?
I do it as Pyro all the time, sometimes you have to finish them off with the shotty if they are straight line running away, but still...

:O
BUGA! slay him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am gonna wash his mouth out with soap.. cobalt.. how could you !:confused1:
:O
BUGA! slay him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what r u talkin about Blackmesa is fun. Jeez...
BLackmesa is the best map EVER
I am gonna wash his mouth out with soap.. cobalt.. how could you !:confused1:

...Then slay him?
*kicks cobalt in the shins.. very hard *