- Joined
- Jul 16, 2009
- Messages
- 1,645
Will typing in MEDIC increase your health? If so, what is the trick to typing it in?
omg i hate it when you type medic in and it says you have to be below 25 health in order to use it and you got like 26 health...


omg i hate it when you type medic in and it says you have to be below 25 health in order to use it and you got like 26 health...
I find binding this command much easier...
bind "i" "say !medic"
copy and paste this into your console (quotes and all) to save the downtime of typing... you can replace the "i" with any key on your keyboard.... but remember to check your keyboard tab in your options to make sure you don't override an existing bind... I hate when I'm shot while typing![]()
How would I bind that to my mouse button 5?
BINDS !!!! BLASPHEMY
DoD is a tactical game that requires team work. Plus, it is based on Word War II! I always type out !medic, it adds a feel of realism to the game for me.
But,
that's just me.
How would I bind that to my mouse button 5?
dont type it ALL CAPS, you can type it either like medic or !medic, team chat or all chat, either way
your health must be under 25
Thank you for your informative reply, I truely appreciate it. Hope to see you in the game soon.omg i hate it when you type medic in and it says you have to be below 25 health in order to use it and you got like 26 health...
Either jump off of a ledge or out of a window; or find some find and sit in it for a few seconds.
![]()
BINDS !!!! BLASPHEMY
DoD is a tactical game that requires team work. Plus, it is based on Word War II! I always type out !medic, it adds a feel of realism to the game for me.
But,
that's just me.
Well you can only use medic at 24 or lower HP...