E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 30, 2007 #2 Gah! More disasters in California? They're getting too much attention, Tornado in Ohio plox.
E EmoRaiden[DAM] Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 232 Oct 30, 2007 #3 Soon to be hawaii's step brother OWNAGE!
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Oct 31, 2007 #4 DANG DUDE! I FELT THAT TO! haha my mom was all freaking out, and i was watching Bones... dang KTVU interrupted it twice with a "breaking news" story
DANG DUDE! I FELT THAT TO! haha my mom was all freaking out, and i was watching Bones... dang KTVU interrupted it twice with a "breaking news" story
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Oct 31, 2007 #5 yea a team said he felt it. im in roseville (next to sacramento) and dint feel it
M Mann Poster Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 244 Oct 31, 2007 #6 My mom grabbed on to the walls started saying the rosary. So did my grandmother. Yay filipino family.
My mom grabbed on to the walls started saying the rosary. So did my grandmother. Yay filipino family.
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Oct 31, 2007 #7 haha. my mom was like AY YA!!!! Yay chinese family
Kahless[Jones] Forum Fiend Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 638 Oct 31, 2007 #8 And this is why East Coast Trumps West Coast. Word
HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Oct 31, 2007 #9 yea Cali is distructing!!! Earthquakes, fires, windstorms...
L +LadyLuck+ Poster Joined Jun 12, 2007 Messages 227 Oct 31, 2007 #11 Mann, your filipino! All this time and I didn't know! Hello cuz!! haha! Which part of CA was the earthquakes at? All I fear in Washington is Mt Rainier. I live about 45 minutes away from it and all our escape routes are 2 lane roads =P.
Mann, your filipino! All this time and I didn't know! Hello cuz!! haha! Which part of CA was the earthquakes at? All I fear in Washington is Mt Rainier. I live about 45 minutes away from it and all our escape routes are 2 lane roads =P.
D Dan EGO Addict Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,366 Oct 31, 2007 #12 Yea, i was worried about my family up in Castro Valley, so i just kept trying to get a hold of them. Found out there phone was dead so they didnt pick up the whole time...
Yea, i was worried about my family up in Castro Valley, so i just kept trying to get a hold of them. Found out there phone was dead so they didnt pick up the whole time...
M mister blonde EGO Addict Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,345 Oct 31, 2007 #13 I'm taking it wasn't in so-cal...didn't feel a thing.
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Oct 31, 2007 #14 It was in San Jose. Creeped my mom out here is Modesto.
P PICK _EM_UP_JONES Thread Junky Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 925 Oct 31, 2007 #15 aftershocks in fresno CA FTW
L LUCKY{A|R} Forum Fiend Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 601 Oct 31, 2007 #16 I was in texas I thought I felt it but i just had gas
C COLE505 Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 660 Oct 31, 2007 #17 We live on the "edge" here in Cali...that's how we like it! LadyLuck are you Pinay?
P PICK _EM_UP_JONES Thread Junky Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 925 Oct 31, 2007 #18 LOL, there are tons of fiflipinos on here.. i am, mann is, zoo zebra is, lady is, azn pinoy is.. there are a bunch of us cole.. lol
LOL, there are tons of fiflipinos on here.. i am, mann is, zoo zebra is, lady is, azn pinoy is.. there are a bunch of us cole.. lol
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Oct 31, 2007 #19 I'm IN San Francisco and I deffffinitely felt it. My cats were freakin!
M M3dley Famous Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 467 Oct 31, 2007 #20 yea i heard about that this morning. i read about it on msn.com freakey stuff from my standpoint. since i have never been in one
yea i heard about that this morning. i read about it on msn.com freakey stuff from my standpoint. since i have never been in one