Shake your booty California. That level 5 sure made me did.

Gah! More disasters in California?

They're getting too much attention, Tornado in Ohio plox.
 
DANG DUDE! I FELT THAT TO! haha

my mom was all freaking out, and i was watching Bones...

dang KTVU interrupted it twice with a "breaking news" story
 
yea a team said he felt it. im in roseville (next to sacramento) and dint feel it
 
My mom grabbed on to the walls started saying the rosary.

So did my grandmother.

Yay filipino family.
 
Mann, your filipino! All this time and I didn't know! Hello cuz!! haha!

Which part of CA was the earthquakes at? All I fear in Washington is Mt Rainier. I live about 45 minutes away from it and all our escape routes are 2 lane roads =P.
 
Yea, i was worried about my family up in Castro Valley, so i just kept trying to get a hold of them.

Found out there phone was dead so they didnt pick up the whole time...
 
We live on the "edge" here in Cali...that's how we like it!

LadyLuck are you Pinay?
 
LOL, there are tons of fiflipinos on here.. i am, mann is, zoo zebra is, lady is, azn pinoy is.. there are a bunch of us cole.. lol
 
yea i heard about that this morning. i read about it on msn.com

freakey stuff from my standpoint. since i have never been in one
 

Latest posts

Back
Top