Remember, Remember the 5th of November

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreenMonkey
  • Start date Start date
G

GreenMonkey

November the 5th is less than 1 week away and I thought I would take the time to make sure that everyone was prepared.

Not only is the 5th of November Guy Fawkes day in England & also the significant time setting for the movie V for Vendetta, but it is also my Birthday (Worldwide of course). All that being said dont worry - you now have plenty of time to get me just a little somehting special. But hmmm, what does a Green_Mon-key want for his 23rd birthday? Well here is a briefe list, dont feel obligated or limited by the items on the list - OF COURSE you can get them all!


Birthday wish list

From eGO forum go'ers:
-------------------------------------------------
Actually reading the main text in a thread instead of responding to the subject line.
Reading other peoples thread responces so as not to make several duplicate posts.
Not responding to threads with meaningless garbage just for postcount.
Not answering someone's question with a completely made up answer.


From eGO site / forum admins:
--------------------------------------------------
Treat the lock thread button like a button covered with SARS.
Do not 'preemptivly' lock a thread for somehting that hasnt happened yet.
Integrate DOD:S and TF2 Tech help / Tech Talk forums. Computer problems dont discriminate.
Not get as upset when someone responds to old threads. The community should choose the current topics and discussions not the admins. If you have already read it dont read it just because it has one new post if you dont want to. Nobody forces you.


Specialty gifts that will be accepted:
--------------------------------------------------
Revelations's Accent.
Framed picture of TuckNRoll's face that one time - he knows the one.
Permission to join TS (I miss everyone).
Sound clip of Tech comentating a football game.
Sound clip of Kaos and Flea having a VERY heated argument.
A bag of coffee beans from Baron's hometown.
A whole pineapple FedEx'ed from Fluffy.
An actuall Mr Bucket from Mr Bucket - complete with theme song.
An actuall Yoohoo from YooHoo.
A free H&K USP from Lance Criminal - while pretending to be beavis of course!.
A doctor's appointment with House.
A girlfriend.
A life.
A - ok now I might just be streatching it
 
Oh man, if Fluf really wants to FedEx you a pineapple I'll donate my account # for that shipment.
 
CONGRATZ ON THE B- DAY IN ADVANCE, but guy fawks day is the prodestants showing they are better than catholics by stopping the assassination attempt on the King and parliment, so it is not a thing to celebrate( the persacution of cathloics in britian increased 10fold after the 5th of november leading to the deaths of many catholic poeple, but congratz on the b-day,
Eire.32
 
Happy Birfday Green Mon-key!

I don't have any of those things on the list, but will the souls of a thousand idiots suffice?
 
But thor - anyone can give or do something from the first list. Are you telling me that for my birthday you cant refrain from responding only to subject lines? I mean, thats not even a hard one. (not that you don't already do it)

and MOP - I will totally accept your soon to be unused mustang, or even one of your bikes. You know, which ever is fine. But hey, if you want to pay for fluffy's shipping I will consider it a mutual gift.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned anything about the onle one ont he list that made me actually laugh out loud when i was writing it. Flea and Kaos angerly fighting. lol it still makes me smile.
 
I'm gonna set up an FL scrim training on that day to memorize Guy, V and GreenMonkey's birthday :) Hope all FL members can make it...and maybe other people as well!
 
While im at the dome watching the Fireworks il be thinking of you green. though i dont have any pineapples or revalations accent (mine is milder) i will give you lead bullet if you join the AVA server while im on and go on U.S :D

P.S Shall i bring cake?
 
happy birthday, and V for Vendetta is an awesome movie.MOP, u have a mustang? i want it... what year is it?
 
I would gladly send you a case of Yoo-Hoo drink boxes (I figure you could really use the motor skills practice of putting the straw in) in exchange for the antidote.

www.thefreedictionary.com/green+monkey+disease

By the way, your wish list is undeniably truthy. I've just developed a tolerance to some of those things over my many years of forum-going.

Too bad I didn't have a tolerance for Green Monkey Disease, you rancid vervet! You'll pay for this... Oh, you will pay.
 
SpetzNaz that Would be pretty funny. Infact, I would take it as a joke and wouldnt mind so much, but between my last post and this one I see that an admin has locked two threads and it make sme sad and frustrated for the reasons in my afformentioned wishlists.

However, I would love a case of Yoohoo, and absolutely not, I will never give up the antidote. As long as nobody has it, everyone is at the mercy of my viral will.

And P.S. YooHoo, I am sorry that you have had to tolorate forum junk, but on the bright side, nope I cant think of anything posative about that.
 
Oh crap, Good thing double posts doesnt appear anyplace on my wishlist (wink)

Before any of you gets any ideas I do not want cake, I do not want you to bake me a cake, and I especially do not want you to bake me and then have cake. The cake is a lie, I am actually not having cake at all I am having a Cholocate Cream Pie and an Apple Pie instead.
 
you do know that my b-day is on the 26th right?
Green monkey will receive none of the above but i will add one
A sig!
A gift for my bday would also be appreciated, everyones bday should have a seperate spot on the left/ right collumn on the home page lol. Thatd be pretty sweet!
 
I'm trying to understand your post. You want thousands of people's birthday to be listed on the homepage?

Also, I'm guessing you want a sig for your birthday and for me to recieve nothing I asked for? Just trying to understand what you said. Dont you already have a sig?
 
I think he may mean a banner, there have been many forums before that have those.

I don't think they're worth the trouble, though.
 
Back
Top