server help

=faa=hellraiser

I made one post
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
2
Hey

My name is =FaA=Hellraiser and I have been playing in your highschool server here lately and just wanted to say Hi and that I really enjoy playing on your servers and hanging out around you guys. I am part of the FaA clan have been for around 6 or 7 years. I do have a question though Im assuming that you guys use source mode for your admin but I was wondering if anyone knows what the rate mod is that you have, this is what set ur rates to what the server wants them at. Any info would be really appreciated.

thanx
H.R.
 
Moved to division Discussion.


Can you explain your question?
 
do you mean you rates? like updaterate? 66 66 5000 etc? or do you wonder what rate the server is at? like 66 tic?
 
rate mode

Yes I have noticed that when I join one of your servers my rates are automatically set to 66 this is something your server is forcing which is a good thing and I was hoping to find out about it because we have been looking for a mod like this for are FaA pub server, and thought that you might be able to help me out. I have also PM'ed a adviser like was suggested.

Thank You
HellRaiser (chris)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top