E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Oct 31, 2007 #1 ok i have ad Ts for a Looong time but i wanna know how do i get the ts channel info????
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Oct 31, 2007 #2 Ts is for eG's and eGO's only and when your promoted the info is the eG private forum, Eire.32
S SpetzNaz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 2,116 Oct 31, 2007 #4 Send me enough cookies, and you'll get get promoted and be able to join us in TS. For reference, I enjoy chocolate chip, as well as the chocolate cookies with the white-chocolate chips. The softer the better.
Send me enough cookies, and you'll get get promoted and be able to join us in TS. For reference, I enjoy chocolate chip, as well as the chocolate cookies with the white-chocolate chips. The softer the better.
G GreenMonkey Nov 1, 2007 #5 You failed to mention two things: How many cookies does it take to increase to each rank. What is your address? wait - nevermind, what would I ever get promoted to from here anyhow? Green_Mon-key++?
You failed to mention two things: How many cookies does it take to increase to each rank. What is your address? wait - nevermind, what would I ever get promoted to from here anyhow? Green_Mon-key++?
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 1, 2007 #6 Green Mon-Master Key?
G GreenMonkey Nov 1, 2007 #7 Yeah but then I cant sign my message with -Monkey anymore. Hmm, what to think, maybe Mr GreenMonkey in the ConservatoryMonkey with the RevolverMonkey?
Yeah but then I cant sign my message with -Monkey anymore. Hmm, what to think, maybe Mr GreenMonkey in the ConservatoryMonkey with the RevolverMonkey?
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Nov 1, 2007 #8 lol ok thx i just needed to know these things b/c i thought ts was open to anyone hahaha live and learn
lol ok thx i just needed to know these things b/c i thought ts was open to anyone hahaha live and learn