Class Update?

BeaverKing

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
622
day01_01.jpg

day01_02.jpg


made me :) about as much as the fake guard dog update...

But... Something similar would be a nice idea for the actual update if it ever comes, a dispenser on a mobile cart, sled, whatever...
 
Last edited:
Hahayou gotta love reposts. But i dont blaim you there is like a million post. Cant read them all eh/.
 
I don't know why... but I have this feeling we're gonna be seeing a class update sometime in the next week. I may be really, really wrong. But I'm gonna keep checking their website next week.
 
I have already seen this but as I posted in the other thread for this, I want this to be real so bad!!!
 
I don't know why... but I have this feeling we're gonna be seeing a class update sometime in the next week. I may be really, really wrong. But I'm gonna keep checking their website next week.

You are aware that the TF2 development team is working on L4D2?
 
I don't know why... but I have this feeling we're gonna be seeing a class update sometime in the next week. I may be really, really wrong. But I'm gonna keep checking their website next week.

pfft
 
Knowing Valve they probably will... No way in hell I'm buying L4D2, thank god I didn't pay for the original one. hehe

As far as episode 3... the Mayans say the world ends in 2012 so we probably won't see HL3 or HL2:EP3 either =P
 
Knowing Valve they probably will... No way in hell I'm buying L4D2, thank god I didn't pay for the original one. hehe

As far as episode 3... the Mayans say the world ends in 2012 so we probably won't see HL3 or HL2:EP3 either =P



Why put stock in a civilization that isn't even around anymore?

A crappy movie will come out, hippies will celebrate and spend all their money on drugs, and there will probably be a few suicides even... but even with all of that going on, nothing can stop the G-man from coming back. The world will go on, and so will Half life :D

And yes I know they are working on L4D2, but ummm do you really think everyone from the team is working on it? I can't really say theres any logic in that since they just released a patch which fixed issues, both new and old. Contrary to popular belief, developers don't only work on one game at a time. They continue to support their products while they're still in need of it, or as long as is financially sound to them. In this case, I think we can safely say that TF2 is still worth their time.
 


win =D


I would REALLY...REALLY...REALLY like a movable dispenser...I never stay in one spot with my sentry, if anyone knows my new, mischievous tactics....A moving dispenser would help me...You know what...screw it, this update wins
 

Latest posts

Back
Top