Class Theme Songs

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Here are my candidates for class theme songs. What are yours?

Demoman
T.N.T. - AC/DC
I'm T.N.T. I'm Dynamite T.N.T. and I'll win the fight​

Engineer
I've been workning on the Sentry all the live long day - Pending​

Heavy
Eat it - Weird Al Yankovic
I don't care if you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Open up your mouth and feed it
Have some more yogurt, have some more spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it​

Medic
I've got the Rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu - Huey "Piano" Smith​

Pyro
I am Pyro man Killing SG's with napalm spam... - Pending​

Scout
Take me out to the ball game - Jack Norworth /Albert Von Tilzer​

Sniper
I can see for miles and miles - The Who​

Soldier
Boom Boom Out Go the Lights - Pat Travers Band​

Spy
You ain't seen nothin' yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet​
 
Last edited:
Spy: Invisible Man by Queen (the Scatman John version works too)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hBhhmLGEA[/ame]

Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4[/ame]

You see what I did there?
 
Last edited:

Pyro = Propane Nightmares.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with video!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBQMJlVXyc[/ame]
 
Last edited:
dude..the propane nightmares vid..is just a pic of the cover :D

and i prefer firestarter for pyro theres a vid with the pyro voice too...buti m to lazy to youtube-search it
 
ENGINEER! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NanaVb77plI[/ame]

The Creation - Making Time
 
dude..the propane nightmares vid..is just a pic of the cover :D

and i prefer firestarter for pyro theres a vid with the pyro voice too...buti m to lazy to youtube-search it

You mean this one? It's Fortress Forever (TF2 mod) btw not TF2 but still looks cool :P

PS it's a good mod too if you like TFC and TF2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvpNu5KtCg[/ame]
 
no theres a vid..where the pyro stands in front of a wall and sings "i am the firestarter...blahblah firestarter"
i dont know the text lawl

ill search it soon
 
for the scout [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58CJih1iYC0[/ame]
 
My vote for Soldier's theme, just to keep it military theme:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_Zac23b5E[/ame]
 
While I like Prodigy "Firestarter" for the pyro, I think "Spitfire" is a better fit. I do believe Quaffer's current selection for pyro stems from a Shoutbox convo we had. If you put those lyrics to the tune of Black Sabbath "Iron Man" I think you'll understand where's he's coming from.

But I must admit that whenever I'm playing pyro what's running through my head is either Wagner's "Das Valkyrie" or Disturbed "Indistructable" :cool:
 
Well, I don't know about you folks, but my Pyro rocks out to:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3D_PrFruEo[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJAVIPxokaE[/ame]

For Pyro. Idk i thought it worked for it. lol
 
I'm surprised no one has posted this for the soldier yet.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsgwWfTuTk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LsgwWfTuTk[/ame]

Good spy theme song( someone already posted?)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top