understanding FOV

nice tutorial but i completly dissagree witht he spy part :). I uncloak usually somewhere behind him or above him if possible then strick when he doesnt expect it or try to.
 
I use like, 90 screen FOV, but my model FOV is 95. I can't stand viewmodel_fov being at anything less than that.

EDIT: Gah, it's 90 screen FOV, not 120. I think you need cheats enabled to go further.
 
Last edited:
ya i always played at 120 even in the QWTF and TFC days and i wish i could still do that in tf2 but most server wont let you go over 90
 
Last edited:
This is an excellent tutorial, especially for people who are somewhat new to TF2.

I enjoyed watching it - thanks for sharing!
 
nice tutorial but i completly dissagree witht he spy part :). I uncloak usually somewhere behind him or above him if possible then strick when he doesnt expect it or try to.

same i rarely uncloak after exiting their vision because if they have their volume pumped up they'll hear me rather than see me or they may just be paranoid from a previous noob spy.
 
Very nice vid, anyone know where the music comes from? :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top