1-18-08 Movie.

bLackout {RD}

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
2,589
Dude, this movie is.... You tell me... :D

Trailer
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/large.html


watermark.php


poster2.jpg


poster1.jpg


poster3.jpg


:O
 
you know this should be in the off topic forum but whats this all about, HUH?????
 
wow. looks pretty good actually. i love the first person camera work. just like in the newer war movies and such, really brings the movie to life.
 
I saw this trailer at Transformers. The whole theater was just stunned and whispering saying "What the hell was that." I got chills and I just can't wait for the movie. I really can't...A lot of people have been saying ti was Godzilla but that shadow in one of the posters. It looks like a giant bunny but I hope J.J Abrahms has some creature a lot more deeper than a giant bunny killing everyone in New York.
 
Giant Bunny Monsters ftw btw imo lol tbqh rofllmao hehehe hahaha w00tz.
 
Heh. Apparently this movie originally had names like 'Cheese' and 'Slusho'. Slusho would have been a great name for an evil rabbit movie, in the 50's maybe. This trailer looks a little too straight faced for the concept though.
 
[quote1193941406=Kahless[Jones]]
I have to wait an entire year for this movie?
[/quote1193941406]
It says 1-18-08 doesn't it?
 
[quote1193945197=EmoRaiden[DAM]]
[quote1193941406=Kahless[Jones]]
I have to wait an entire year for this movie?
[/quote1193941406]
It says 1-18-08 doesn't it?
[/quote1193945197]

Yea thats like a couple months haha
 
[quote1193945384=Baron Rojo]
looks like a godzilla movie i bet
[/quote1193945384]

i agree with baron. when i first saw this trailor my first thought was godzilla. but who knows. it might be giant killer bunnies.
 
Saw the trailer to this at Transfomers..Where all these people are at a party and all of a sudden stuff starts blowing up and whatever
I originally thought it was a new Godzilla movie too, but i dunno. Would be cool if it was.. Go Go Godzilla :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dOsLD_KlQrw

rawr
 
OMG, I have found out what it is.

Check this out, this movie explains EVERYTHING!
[link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qTpYGJzqcUU]The Truth[/link]
 
oh man. this would be HILARIOUS, if it turned suddenly into a Will Ferrell movie.

like the first time everybody is watching it...


*suspense

*dun dun

*shadow

"SUPRISE!"

^^^ as will pops his head into view
 

Latest posts

Back
Top