1-18-08 Movie.

But look at the shaddow that is cast in the still motion photography over the city. Does anybody notice that the shadow has bunny ears?
 
For those who believes it's Godzilla.

godzilla_3.jpg


Godzilla_headsketch.jpg


Still think it's "GODZILLA"?

:D
 
^ But still. Look AT THIS PICTURE CAREFULLY.

poster2.jpg


This "MONSTER" is skinnier than Godzilla.
I can see he has 4 eyes....?
And look he has like a boxing glove.


Now, still think it's Godzilla?
 
No! I reject! I will acknowledge the idea that this is a powers ranger movie remake. That is not right and if it is...I will die a bit inside...Becuse, I was hoping for a good new monster movie.
 
can't' be godzilla, no asians...


it looks retarded until they release more details. until then, I Am Legend looks Way >
 
Ya, I remember when me and Wally saw this trailer in the theaters...way back. I could see it being a Godzilla movie, I thought that this link was kind of interesting.
http://www.1-18-08.com/
if u leave the link open long enough...you roar :)

*edit* you can also flip the pictures over, and on the back of the chef picture, its in Japanese, or Chinese, i can't tell the difference. Can anyone read either of those languages?

Untitled J.J. Abrams Project
 
Yea I say its the second coming of Jesus.

And he's back for revenge.
 
[quote1194051048=Thor [DAM]]
Someone in the preview said "It's a lion, AND HUGE!"
[/quote1194051048]

I think they actually said "It's alive," not "It's a lion."
 
[quote1194112630==(eg)= Pvt.Ryan -RR-]
OMG, I have found out what it is.

Check this out, this movie explains EVERYTHING!
[link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=qTpYGJzqcUU]The Truth[/link]
[/quote1194112630]

ROFL OMG, A power rangers movie. That would take me back to when I was like 6, not even kidding I'd probably go see it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top