G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 Oct 18, 2009 #1 Epic [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktiY9ge5iw&feature=related[/ame]
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Oct 18, 2009 #2 Oh, my, gawd. WHAT WORLD IS THIS?
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Oct 18, 2009 #3 LOL, I wish I had the patience to do this kind of stuff.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Oct 18, 2009 #4 This is the most beautiful remix I've ever heard in all of my years.
R robo hobo Active Member Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 269 Oct 18, 2009 #5 I usually hate these kind of "songs" but this one is nice.
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Oct 18, 2009 #7 Bowser is credit to team. He has many medals.
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Oct 18, 2009 #8 It could of been done much better. But, It's nice.
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Oct 18, 2009 #9 lol stuff like this r funny
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Oct 18, 2009 #11 Oh my god, This is awesome.