Helpful Training Map

OSVG

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
1,527
Repost please lock / don't bump.
thankyou

So I was browsing FPS Banana looking for a good pyro rocket jumping map.
I came across probably the most useful multi-use training map.
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/107794
there are hundreds of feature combinations that allow you to create a decent training exercise. I really like it hope you find it useful as well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiVzFMO3QVM[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I have this. Worth a fun try once in a while, but I find some of it's too situational. I'd rather do my practicing against pubs and Mental Buga.
 
Yea...Looks a bit too easy...I find most of my practice blowing some scout named Kamon to pieces on BlackMesa...I always seem to get this thing called a domination on him too...Its weird...Must be some type of glitch or bug since I always get it when I play against him =P
 
its not as ez as you think... the bots can jump, change direction and dodge! and you can increase speed and terrain. it getts harder!
 
repost.jpg


Still, this map helped me a lot. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top