Leaked screenshots of new rocket launchers (from beta)

well, guys, you have to remember this is BETA, they try out ideas and then implement the ones that work, they dont just say "okay, heres beta one, naaah, Beta two looks like fun lets just stick that in there and call its an update"

basicly what im saying is that they're more likely going to have a different one in the end
 
I play soldier all the time... in fact, it's my most played class. It would take one HELL of an OP launcher to get me away from my old one. The faster rockets idea is interesting, and worth a shot, but my thought is that increased missile speed probably won't do much. It'll be harder to reflect, and it might catch zoomed snipers off-guard more. But, I would be more inclined to look at something with an increased clip and less damage. spammier, yes, but I'm thinking that less damage for something is the trade they will make.

That fact alone makes me fairly sure I won't be changing out my old RL anytime soon.
 
I play soldier all the time... in fact, it's my most played class. It would take one HELL of an OP launcher to get me away from my old one. The faster rockets idea is interesting, and worth a shot, but my thought is that increased missile speed probably won't do much. It'll be harder to reflect, and it might catch zoomed snipers off-guard more. But, I would be more inclined to look at something with an increased clip and less damage. spammier, yes, but I'm thinking that less damage for something is the trade they will make.

That fact alone makes me fairly sure I won't be changing out my old RL anytime soon.

Now if the rockets went faster and you could shoot faster... might be a bit OP though. :O
 

Latest posts

Back
Top