- Joined
- Apr 24, 2009
- Messages
- 507
THose are both terrible ideas. I want a soldier update, but i want something with a good tradeoff.
Apparently, a guy in the beta claimed that those weren't real. >_>
I play soldier all the time... in fact, it's my most played class. It would take one HELL of an OP launcher to get me away from my old one. The faster rockets idea is interesting, and worth a shot, but my thought is that increased missile speed probably won't do much. It'll be harder to reflect, and it might catch zoomed snipers off-guard more. But, I would be more inclined to look at something with an increased clip and less damage. spammier, yes, but I'm thinking that less damage for something is the trade they will make.
That fact alone makes me fairly sure I won't be changing out my old RL anytime soon.