Old, Old School

Muscles89

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,484
Just a suggestion for a possbile Event. A few people have talked about it in game and even mentioned in forums, but what would be the possibility of going old school and running a Team Fortress Classic server for an old school throwback for us "Old Gamers." I'm not sure what would be involved on the server end, but most everyone that has the Steam engine and TF2 would likely have TFC.

I'm not sure what others feel, but I think it'd kinda cool to go back to where it began. Most of the current TFC servers out there now are bot-servers so it would be fun to play against humans again. :)
 
Problem therin lies not everyone has TFC =\. We have done this once before though. We used Fortress Forever game ( free ) which came out just before TF2 was released.

It was a blast... maybe i can blackmail an EC into running it again
 

Latest posts

Back
Top