W WinterFresh Poster Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 169 Oct 20, 2009 #1 I am punished and i cant play computer. Thats alll cause 1 stupid girl. I will come back for 5 days (i bealive) Cya
I am punished and i cant play computer. Thats alll cause 1 stupid girl. I will come back for 5 days (i bealive) Cya
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 20, 2009 #2 lo. ok. seeya then! and be nicer to those girls.
C Cricket Rookie Joined Sep 20, 2009 Messages 49 Oct 20, 2009 #3 I want to hear the story! Sorry to hear that, come back soon
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Oct 20, 2009 #4 I'm sorry to hear that winterfresh. I hope you take care of that girl and make a good return
B Beanie Thread Junky Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 859 Oct 20, 2009 #5 Why'd you kill her! Come back soon.
J Jay. Poster Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 115 Oct 20, 2009 #6 Beanie said: Why'd you kill her! Come back soon. Click to expand... LOL. Peace out Winter Fresh, see you soon.
Beanie said: Why'd you kill her! Come back soon. Click to expand... LOL. Peace out Winter Fresh, see you soon.
H HaZal2d0uS Active Member Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 388 Oct 20, 2009 #7 Hehe... Punishments... I remember those... and I also remember getting around them You must explain yourself later
Hehe... Punishments... I remember those... and I also remember getting around them You must explain yourself later
L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Oct 20, 2009 #8 girls... as butters from south park said, you're gonna end up having to pay for them one way or another. come back soon.
girls... as butters from south park said, you're gonna end up having to pay for them one way or another. come back soon.
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 20, 2009 #9 Get back soon! And i think it's disrespectful to call your mother a girl!
ShEpArDofGOD Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2009 Messages 3,740 Oct 20, 2009 #10 LOL @ Jay. See ya winter.
G griff988 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 691 Oct 20, 2009 #11 haha im getting old - ithought of how my wife yells at me to get off the computer sometimes...but punishments due to girls...tisk tisk..on late? too much? caught being naughty by mom?...) get sneeky...cya in 5
haha im getting old - ithought of how my wife yells at me to get off the computer sometimes...but punishments due to girls...tisk tisk..on late? too much? caught being naughty by mom?...) get sneeky...cya in 5