Roadtrip?

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
Sorry, because this must be common knowledge to many of you, but what exactly is a 'Roadtrip' I know I cannot attend, being only a humble 'e', but I was curious as to what it was. Thanks in advance :)
 
Roadtrips are basically events where, instead of using eGO's Fun Server, we go around to different servers as a group and play. Sometimes we use servers with non-valve maps or maps with mods (dodgeball, prophunt etc) and try to fill the server.
A new IP for a different server will be given out in vent and then everyone immediately leaves the server at the same time (just because it's fun) and then everyone joins the new server at exactly the same time as well.

When you get your G, I highly recommend joining one, they're great for a laugh and it means we get to play on maps that we probably wouldn't see on eGO servers.
 
Never been on a road trip yet. It sounds fun, Ill try to make the next one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top