My Day In Turbine :)

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
So, I decided to play turbine for the second time ever today, and thought that I did pretty good, i actually enjoy the map alot now. I was playing soldier in both of the sessions that I had, and got some decent scores, lemme know what you guys think. :)

ctf_turbine0001.jpg


ctf_turbine0003.jpg


ctf_turbine0006.jpg

My 200th Kill
ctf_turbine0007.jpg
 
Very nice. I play spy most of the time but the soldier is my fallback. Nice screen res btw too!
 
Very Nice You got a Nice Low Ping Which helps and LoL i like the Screeny where you Have Fired that Rocket at that guy lol Very Nice and 200 KILLS !!!!!!!!!!! 36 DEATHS !!!!!!!!! Is GangSta Nice dude
 
I dont know about "low" ping, but when im in battles my fps usually goes down to 15 so its pretty ridiculous sometimes. other than that, I do what i can.
 
hey, there i am with my awesome score in the 4th pic!! :biggrin: Hope to see you on turbine more wilson
 
WOW , ive been trying to be good at soldier here lately but it hasnt been working. lol. And Turbine is my favorite server so i will probly see you in there more. oh, and ill be the person who you are always dominating. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top