EC Presents Cashworks Revival Wed Oct 28th

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
w99t2o.jpg


Miss Cashworks?
If you answered yes,
then this is right up your alley !!

Come and join us for an hour of pure Cashworks !!

9 PM Eastern
8 PM Central
7 PM Mountain
6 PM Pacific

1 AM Greenwich

You can find the password to the event here, on the day of the event.

Hope to see you there
​
 
Last edited:
This wasnt my favorite map but I do miss playing on it...Will try to hop in and dominate Zergspower on his favorite map =D
 
I love Cashworks! You can count me in :D But, do you mean October? If it's tonight, that'd be awesome!
 
oops your right, I didnt even notice I done that, perhaps a raspberry blowing new advisor can fix it for me, I cant edit the title :P

congrats Adam
 
Thanks Buga! I will be there today, we can have a nice initiation or something :P
 
Just bring your backside Sabion... and adam I am sure we can do something special at the end :)
 
I'm there whether there's specialness at the end or not.
 
I'll try to be there. =o I'm not sure if I've ever played in that map. Should be a fun new experience though. ^_^
 

Latest posts

Back
Top