- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,826
I-spy with my little eye.... Something red and semi-transparent. :O
I airblasted xosniper off the bridge for giggles. Sadly my SS button failed to work. =[
Also, I want to say it here too. What's up with the fun server anyways? Everytime I get on it, I get these weird freezes at times. In some occasions it cases me to lose connection to the server too. This only happens on the fun server, not on any other eGO server and I haven't had this issues on any other servers I've gone to before either. o_o
I airblasted xosniper off the bridge for giggles. Sadly my SS button failed to work. =[
Also, I want to say it here too. What's up with the fun server anyways? Everytime I get on it, I get these weird freezes at times. In some occasions it cases me to lose connection to the server too. This only happens on the fun server, not on any other eGO server and I haven't had this issues on any other servers I've gone to before either. o_o










