Updates ?

noxx_

The Dude
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
1,014
Just wondering if you guys have heard any thing about when/if the powers to be are going to update the demoman / soilder / engi.
 
Nothing until they finish with L4D2, I'm hoping there will be something before the end of the year, even if it's another classless-style update.
 
Yeah, almost all the TF2 update team went over to the L4D2 team a month or two ago to help them finish up. Once L4D2 is released we should start getting updates again/
 
I think we might at christmas, when you look at it the classless update was very small, that can't be all they were working on before they went over to L4D2. My suspicion is that they released that to kind of keep us happy while they were over at L4D2 so they could finish the update and release that when they return.
 
Im sure there will only be minor updates until L4D2 is out and going...So until L4D2 is done, no major updates for the most part =/
 
Remember, last time they went to L4D, a new tf2 update wasn't released until 2/24/09...And that was the Scout update. They also left about the same time as well as they did this year, however, I already heard of a setback with L4D2..
 
man, i hope they give the soldier a rocket launcher that shoots 10 rockets with 2x chance to crit and 2x hp and 2x run speed and 2x rocket jump and 1/2 self damage. the downside would be that it looked stupid.
 
I'd like to see the soldier gets the rocket launcher from Half life and Half Life 2. Where you lead it with the laser. The trade off would be -25 health and only one shot per reload. ..... Of course it would be re-textured too.
 
I think that the soldier update will be next; as per this very forum, there were some betas released of the new rocket launcher (both, for the love of god and all things holy, I hope won't go live), whereas there has been no official concepts put down for either demo or engie.
 
maybe ze soldier gets the ability to throw grenades^^
and i bet it will be ze soldier because in ze "meet the spy" vid
you see soldier,scout and heavy (and spy obviously) and all of them got their update except ze soldier
so maybe
grenades
something like a M4 (CS) would rock xD
i cant imagine anything except grenades...
but all classes got 3 new things so im excited like a 5 year old when he knows that he gonna get a gameboy as his xmas present with 10 pok?mon games
 
I say they add a Scout Sapper. It's like the normal sapper, but it saps Scouts.

Or not...
 
I think they should update console tf2. its pretty much still in the beta of the pc one. :(
 
I think they should update console tf2. its pretty much still in the beta of the pc one. :(

I don't think they will update the 360 version until all the classes are updated on pc. I hope they do update it eventually, heck I'd be happy if they just added new maps, and the air-blast for the pyro.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top