- Joined
- Jul 26, 2009
- Messages
- 1,235
Kind of a rebuttal thread to the other Huntsman thread, in particular the ones who say the huntsman is the more tactical weapon.
Show me a huntsman sniper that can completely dominate a game like a regular-rifle-using-sniper, as demonstrated below in the -AA- video, and I will no longer call it the lucksman and harp on you guys, and I might actually consider using it more often. I've spent a total of 20 minutes using it before I decided it was garbage.
Good luck.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZLJeQ1Nhc[/ame]
NOTE: Yes, this video is a repost, but if you're going to nag on me for that, then you completely missed the point.
2nd NOTE: I have played with several members of this clan, and can personally vouch that they are in fact, that good. Any claims of hacking are completely unwarranted, and will be treated as such.
Show me a huntsman sniper that can completely dominate a game like a regular-rifle-using-sniper, as demonstrated below in the -AA- video, and I will no longer call it the lucksman and harp on you guys, and I might actually consider using it more often. I've spent a total of 20 minutes using it before I decided it was garbage.
Good luck.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZLJeQ1Nhc[/ame]
NOTE: Yes, this video is a repost, but if you're going to nag on me for that, then you completely missed the point.
2nd NOTE: I have played with several members of this clan, and can personally vouch that they are in fact, that good. Any claims of hacking are completely unwarranted, and will be treated as such.

















