Rules Pages

WrathOfDucky

I made one post
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
10
Is there a rules page for each of the server/maps ? I'm getting conflicted information on whether shooting the cargo thing over the bomb in high school map is ok or not.

Thanks
 
I've never heard about that being against the rules, so go ahead and keep doing it, its a good strategy.
 
there is a rule page for jail, but i am not sure about the other maps. PM an advisor about it.
 
Retract my statement after Ill Legend's post. I went by word of mouth.
 
Last edited:
As long as the other team can actually do something to defuse the bomb it shouldn't be wrong.
If they can't move it, then it would be a map exploit... just like the file cabinets in Office.
 
I was under the impression that since the object is movable it is ok to move it over the bomb. I have also heard otherwise once or twice, so i would say that it is ok to use this strategy.
 
well If you miss then what huh? Yeah that's right, you'd be dead. :P

Actually my point was if you have a deagle/scout and no nade, then its not as easy to remove the object from on top of the bomb and still have time to defuse it without picking a wire.
 
Actually my point was if you have a deagle/scout and no nade, then its not as easy to remove the object from on top of the bomb and still have time to defuse it without picking a wire.

Yeah I know. Still, if you missed you'd die. ;)
 
Snipers are not campers. Following objectives is not camping.

I am a sniper who moves around, and even rushes. Don't bash snipers because we're elite.
 
that was not the point I was making. It was in fun. Take the joke. I'm not bashing anyone, you included. I do it to as a CT. It's our job on that map!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top