event maps

Green Lantern

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
870
will eGO run a server with event maps for the event?

(sry if i did a thread spam, because so many new threads about this event)
 
good to know lol

to bad that im siting at school, bored in marketing xD

but ill play abit after school


YEA
 

I plan on getting a ghostly gibus hat. I still haven't recieved a hat other than the halo.
 
Buga...There's nothing ever good about school...Even if its on a Friday =P
 
There's an eGO server running Harvest right now.

No, there is not an eGO server running Harvest. There are 3 eGO servers running Harvest. The Fun Server, Gravel Pit (THIS MEANS WAR), and another server (I don't know which). You should be able to play it plenty.
 
No, there is not an eGO server running Harvest. There are 3 eGO servers running Harvest. The Fun Server, Gravel Pit (THIS MEANS WAR), and another server (I don't know which). You should be able to play it plenty.
Actually i believe there are 4.

I think its also been put onto a rotation. They wanted to put it on more servers to handle the load of all the new players. Also its a goldmine for the recruiting division too ;)
 
Back
Top