Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 30, 2009 #1 hey guys, Just finished my first tutorial http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/9170
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Oct 30, 2009 #2 Woo cool. Its on the FPSBanna site gratz lol
W WinterFresh Poster Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 169 Oct 30, 2009 #3 ChromeX said: hey guys, Just finished my first tutorial http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/9170 Click to expand... I help u xD
ChromeX said: hey guys, Just finished my first tutorial http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/9170 Click to expand... I help u xD
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 30, 2009 #4 WinterFresh said: I help u xD Click to expand... Yep you and AwpsoLeet are testers
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 30, 2009 #5 LOL Just made another Tutorial http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/9176 These 2 are the very first on the internet on how to do these things! (unless theres one out there in the very deep of time and space)
LOL Just made another Tutorial http://www.fpsbanana.com/tuts/9176 These 2 are the very first on the internet on how to do these things! (unless theres one out there in the very deep of time and space)
L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Oct 30, 2009 #7 Yeah I always look at fpsbana tutorials because I'd have no idea to do any of that kind of stuff otherwise. Good job.
Yeah I always look at fpsbana tutorials because I'd have no idea to do any of that kind of stuff otherwise. Good job.