Uh oh

Do it, It will be the best decision you have made in the past 10 minutes.
 
Play BlackMesa, there we will welcome you with open arms =P
 
Now if you want pure insanity (or aggravation), come to 2Fort Instant, where no one hardly wins.
 
I love 2fort but I absolutely HATEEEEEEEE Instant respawn

It's an acquired taste, for sure. It gives the map an added challenge. Then again about 80% of the time it's a turtle fest but if yer in the mood to just blow people up, it's quite satisfying.
 
I've played it once or twice, never really learned the map before, so I'm gonna be all confused for a round or two until I get it under my belt.
 
If you don't mind me saying, Missy, but I'd recommend attending some of the special events they hold. Kinda gives you an opportunity to play a map with friendly faces and a friendly atmosphere.
 
Go to blackmesa, I would be showing my hats off there if I could get into the server.
 
After I eat dinner I'll probably start playing, so not for a lil longer.
 
Get on the event tonight!
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75790

Seriously, events are the most fun I've had in a LONG time online! (not that TF2 isn't fun on its own, but events are 2x more fun)

EDIT: I'm not sure if the time is right or not. If no one is on the server in half an hour try joining 45 minutes after that. The time in the TF2 group says 6:45 (pacific) but the event page says 6:00. So yeah.
 
Last edited:
I'll probably do the event tonight, says 9 pm for me though, so I got awhile to wait.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top