D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Nov 1, 2009 #1 I just wanna say: Careful guys. Missy beasted everyone tonight in the Heavy vs Heavy matchup. Grats to her for winning!
I just wanna say: Careful guys. Missy beasted everyone tonight in the Heavy vs Heavy matchup. Grats to her for winning!
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Nov 1, 2009 #2 What? That was tonight? Darn it Carmine.
P Poison STANG!! Poster Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 237 Nov 1, 2009 #3 Yes, good job Missy! Although i bested all in sandviches consumed..
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Nov 1, 2009 #4 Carmine said: What? That was tonight? Darn it Carmine. Click to expand... I laugh at your agony on missing this event =D
Carmine said: What? That was tonight? Darn it Carmine. Click to expand... I laugh at your agony on missing this event =D
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Nov 1, 2009 #5 Yes its true! I was very impressed. *Digital high-five* for Missy.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Nov 1, 2009 #6 Sabion said: I laugh at your agony on missing this event =D Click to expand... +1...umm wait, I missed it to. NOOOOOO, curse you all. :facewall:
Sabion said: I laugh at your agony on missing this event =D Click to expand... +1...umm wait, I missed it to. NOOOOOO, curse you all. :facewall:
M Missy Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 68 Nov 1, 2009 #7 Thanks guys... I really suprised the crap out of myself to, shoulda saw me... I was all leaning and screaming "Don't you dare master!" he was like, 5 points behind me the whole time.. and when he gained a point i knew I had to gain at least 2 =P
Thanks guys... I really suprised the crap out of myself to, shoulda saw me... I was all leaning and screaming "Don't you dare master!" he was like, 5 points behind me the whole time.. and when he gained a point i knew I had to gain at least 2 =P
M Mental Buga Thread Thumper Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 1,098 Nov 1, 2009 #8 yeah congrats Missy.. go and check out the screenies here
B BodyBagger08 Thread Junky Joined Jul 25, 2009 Messages 828 Nov 2, 2009 #9 Mental Buga said: yeah congrats Missy.. go and check out the screenies here Click to expand... No one ever mentioned me i got 4th place dang it
Mental Buga said: yeah congrats Missy.. go and check out the screenies here Click to expand... No one ever mentioned me i got 4th place dang it
P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Nov 2, 2009 #10 I think we should do another boy vs girl for tf2 again lol.
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Nov 2, 2009 #11 Bodybagger08 is 1/4 beast. Happy?
M Missy Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 68 Nov 2, 2009 #12 Watch out Pepper, I might play heavy =P
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Nov 2, 2009 #13 Missy said: Watch out Pepper, I might play heavy =P Click to expand... I eats heavies for breakfast atleast thats what my sig says
Missy said: Watch out Pepper, I might play heavy =P Click to expand... I eats heavies for breakfast atleast thats what my sig says
M Missy Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 68 Nov 2, 2009 #14 I dunno, heavies have too much fat on 'em for my tastes
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Nov 2, 2009 #15 Would have loved to been their.